Interview

This is an interview between me and Tania Fitriani, she's my sister and the reason why i want to interview her is because she just inspired me for her job for making a her own business at young age. Now she just passed the national exam and will  promoted to next grade, that is college. Now let's see the interview, enjoy.

Me: Hello, can I interview you for a while for my homework about your business?
Tania
: Hi, yes of course.
Me: Alright, let's begin, what of kind of business that you made? and when you started your business?
Tania: I made a kind of online shop that sell the fashion stuff like shirt, jacket, hat and many more and I dont remembered when I started my business but it just started this when I graduate frorm Junior High School.
Me: Why you made an online shop? why you not made a store for your business?
Tania: I made online shop because online shop is easy to use and easy to manage also online shop is cheap and not use a lot of cost not like store that use a lot of cost and because I still a student in school, I not have much time to manage my shop.
Me: How much benefit that you can get with your business?
Tania: The benefit can't be predicted, sometimes I get the benefit but sometimes I get the loss but I actually get more benefit than loss. It just can't be predicted.
Me: Is your business disturbing your focus on study at school?
Tania: No, because I've manage time when I study and when I manage the shop. So, that's not disturbing my study.
Me: Are you have any planning for your business for the future?
Tania: Yes of course, I'd make my online shop better than before and also I wanted to make a my own big store in the future.
Me: Alright, that's really nice interview, hope your business will keep going and you become a succesfull person.
Tania: Okay thanks for your support.


That's the interview between me and my sister Tania Fitriani about her business, thanks for reading.


Previous
Next Post »