Dewa Athena

Hello, now I'm going to tell you about Dewa Athena. Dewa Athena is meaning "Olimpiade Siswa Siswi Ajang Unjuk Bakat dan Kemampuan" that is a sport competition that hosted by SMAN 3 Bandung. The event started at Saturday, 21 February 2015 and we must come to Lapangan Bali at 6.15 a.m but i'm come earlier it's about 6 am, it's too early, isn't it? hehe and we also must wearing a white shirt that ready to be littered. When the opening arrive there's a greeting from the leader of this event, the leader of OSIS and from the school headmaster too. After the greetings, there's a passing of the torch from the headmaster to the mascot of Dewa Athena and then we started running around the Belitung area I guess. It was very fun, we running together around the rute and then we came back again to Lapangan Bali. But when we arrive in Lapangan Bali suddenly the committee spraying us with paint liquid and my shirt is full of color now.

 This is the picture after we sprayed by the committee


 After that, there's a football match between All Stars team vs XII IPA 3 as a opening of the competition and All Stars team win the game and after the football,  the real competition is begin, it's really cool when all of the team is battling each other and working hard to be a winner. In Dewa Athena I just playing the Tug Of War or Tarik Tambang, my team is compete with XI 5 and my team is win the game!! but sadly the commitee is replayed the game when a lot of my teammate is going to home, so my team lose the game because we not have enough player. That's all from me thanks for reading.
Previous
Next Post »