About Me



My name is Reza Nugraha, but most of my friends called me Reza or Nugi, I don't know why they called me Nugi but its alright for me but you better call me Reza. I was born on 31 January 2000. I live in Bandung and now I'm a student on SMAN 3 Bandung. Before SMAN 3 Bandung my previous schools is SMPN 17 Bandung, SDN Andir Kidul Bandung, and TK Amalina Bandung.

Talking about myself, I think I'm a kind of good guy and I not a kind of a lazy guy because I always do all of my task as soon as possible. I also not a kind of irritability person, I rarely get mad to anybody because I always chill to them and personally I'm a type guy that  like work alone than team working.

My hobby is simple, I like to playing basketball, playing games on my PC, and listening to song/music.
I like to playing basketball because it was my hobby since I was a little kid and my dad is the person who teach me how to playing basketball. I like to playing games on my PC because it will remove all of my bored feeling but now I rarely playing games on my PC because i got no time for playing right now, I only playing games if i get very bored. I like to listening to song or music because it make me feel better and I think I will be more relax if I listening to song. I like to Ngaskus, ehh what is Ngaskus? Ngaskus it named for if you join a discussion on KASKUS. What is KASKUS? KASKUS is a the largest online community in Indonesia, in there you can find any new things and you can also join the discussion on there.

My ambition or dream is to be great person and be a Architect or a Civil Engineering and also be a great entrepeneur. I hope in future my dream will be come true, Amen.

I think it's enough, thank you for reading my post.
First