New Friend?

Just like the title, i got new friend on my English Class, to be honest I'm not a kind of person who can got a friend easily but I'm not an anti social person, i just always get shy if i want to acquainted with new faces, i just only can wait until they introduced their self to me and now i will share a little bit about my new friend. Her name is Mahsa Gyda R, I think she is a friendly person and as you know that she is the first person who introduced her self to me in English Class, she live at Jln. Gebe Bage Bandung, she was born on 28 June 2000, before she study at SMAN 3 Bandung, she was study at SMPN 18 Bandung, she have a ambition or dream that she want to become an Architech and her ambition or dream is same as me. She have 1 sibling and her hobby is playing basketball. Maybe that's what i know about my new friend. Thanks for seeing.
Previous
Next Post »