Advertisement



         This is the advertisement that I made in my english class. In this advertisement I just draw a helmet with the words inside. The meaning of this advertisement is I want to remember you guys who already driving motorcycle to keep using helmet while driving because it will save your life and decrease a  chance to get injured when you get an accident. Just  like the words that I used in my advertisement "Don't forget to use helmet when you driving to make you safe."
         Helmet is very useful for people who driving motorcycle, with helmet you can protect your head and decrease a chance to get injured when you get an accident and I just don't know why most of peoples still not using helmet when driving motorcycle. It's a big mistake if you driving motorcycle in highway without using helmet, It will be fatal if you get an accident, you even can die if you get an accident and you not wearing any head protector especially helmet. So, if you are already driving motorcycle don't forget to always using helmet  to make you safe!.
Previous
Next Post »