My Holiday

         Well when holiday arrive I just spend my holiday time at my home but before that my parent have a planning that me and my family will going to my grandfather's home at Tegal but my Father cancel the planning because he still have a things to do in his office at Bogor and it's not a big deal for me and I just spend my holiday just at my home by playing video games, sleep,  listening music, watching TV and sometimes i go outside for doing sport like jogging to keep my body on fit. 

         Nothing special in my holiday I guess, because I just spend my times to do monoton things like that, even in new year night I just keep doing that monoton things and not go to outside like the other peoples do like celebrating and playing with fireworks because I just not like do that thing and I personally more like stay in my house and do what i like to do than waste my time to do a thing that useless in my opinion. I personally is a type of person that loves to stay at home. So, because I'm a type of person that loves to stay at home I'm not complaining about anything because some people including some of my friends will complaining if they wont go to anywhere in holiday.

         I know my holiday was very boring but not very boring actually because I had an online community in Internet and with them I can have a lot of fun thing. I can hang out with them and chatting with them and sometimes I playing online games with them and it's remove all my bored feeling and make me happy in my  holiday.
Previous
Next Post »